Feel free to add your own ideas and let's see if we can get to 50 or 75 ideas. Share this post with your friends and help reduce the amount of containers going to landfill.
1. As biscuit / baking containers.
2. To store Barbie Shoes.
3. For storing homemade first aid kits
4. For freezing food
5. Travel sickness bucket.
6. For storing bits and pieces for the home like screws, curtain brackets, curtain hooks, washers from furniture etc.
7. For storing battery packets and loose batteries.
8. As drawer dividers for socks and underwears.
9 Lego block containers.
10. To make large ice blocks for Eskys.
11. Small round icecream containers make great pencil holders. Have fun decorating the outside.
12. Long oblong containers from ice cream shops make wonderful fruit storage in the fridge.
13. Pet water bowl for outside.
14. A large one with a handle makes a great peg bucket. I used the same one for 10+ years.
15. For storing plastic cutlery neatly. I have one in the pantry
16 For storing coffee, sugar, salt and pepper sachets from accommodation
17. For storing hair ties, ribbons, butterfly clips and headbands. Years of first hand experience with my girls.
18. As a planter. Just add a couple of holes in the bottom.
19 For keeping seedlings hydrated. When we buy a punnet of seedlings, Darren puts them in an icecream container with 5cm of water in the bottom.
20. As a mini rubbish bin in the bathroom.
21. Tea, coffee and sugar canisters Decorate the outside to tie in with your kitchen colors.
22. For storing bin liner packets. Those bin liners can be hard to keep tidy when they come in a plastic packet. An icecream container will keep them in place.
23. For storing bits of ribbon.
24. Make up storage to prevent the bathroom cupboards from getting dirty.
25. To prevent food from being damaged when travelling by car.
|Different sizes and colors|
|Household bits and pieces|