* Recently my blog has been flooded with spam comments mostly from overseas. Generally their poorly worded comment is a giveaway and I delete them immediately. They usually comment on very old posts from 2014. The Soap Making post seems to be their latest target.
To avoid your comment accidentally being mistaken for a spammer, please leave your name at the end of your comment. I don't need your whole name, just your first name will be fine thankyou If there is no name, I will not be publishing the comment. These spammers like to put links in their comment to obscure or rude websites. This is not something I'd like anyone else to see.
Occasionally there is a very rude commenter who does the rounds of different blogs. These comments are never published by myself or my blogger friends. Infact, I don't bother to read them anymore. Please uphold blog writers in prayer. At times we are judged, and attacked for no reason at all.
* A few readers have recently asked personal questions publicly about our family. Generally I try to share what I can, but I would prefer people to private message me on Facebook. Some things are better left unsaid. For those who were wondering, Megan moved out earlier this year. She lives about 20 minutes away and continues to live quite frugally. She loves to tell me about the grocery bargains she finds, how she tracks her energy usage on a phone app and her latest bargain find at Savers. Darren and I are very proud of her frugal efforts.
* I will continue to write this blog for as long as I have something useful to share and for as long as people are being inspired. Every tip, recipe or craft I put on this page I personally use in my home. All recipes are my own inventions unless otherwise stated. I'm more than happy for you to share my tips and recipes so that others can live an amazing life too. I only ask if you share it on your blog or in a Facebook group that you put my name and a link to my blog.
.* A few readers have asked for more recipes. It's lovely that you want more, but I don't have a truckload of recipes to share. Each year I try to add two or three new main meal recipes to my repertoire We are simple eaters who enjoy budget yet tasty meals. I don't make anything up or copy and paste from other websites just to keep my blog going. If I find a recipe I like, I always change it to suit our budget and tastes.
* Jessica continues to plan for her wedding later in the year. She's more than happy for me to share how we've saved money along the way. I will be blogging about this next year. It will not be a super budget wedding. There are just some things we don't want to go cheap on. I will say that we have found some great bargains along the way, Savers continues to be a great source of budget friendly household items. Friends have offered their services at discounted prices or for free as their wedding gift. We are very blessed.
* I try to read each person's comment. I'm very grateful that you take the time to comment and share your own experiences and tips. There are some weeks where time is limited due to my work. If I can't answer your question I'm so sorry. We are a wonderful community here and I'm more than happy for others to help with their own advice.
* 2018 has had its ups and downs. We have a family member going through chemo at the moment. If I seem distracted or don't reply to every comment, you'll know why. This family member would appreciate your prayers. The prognosis is very good but their journey has been tough.
* I'm hoping to get more stock into my blog shop very shortly. Please feel free to have a look at the current stock. I'm happy to take orders if you'd like something in a different color. I also custom make cards if you'd like something specific. Please private message me on Facebook if you'd like to combine a few items. Sometimes I can help you save on postage Feel free to ask.