* Kept the curtains closed on the warm days.
* Picked raspberries, beans, tomatoes, corn and silverbeet from the garden.
* Gratefully accepted some sausages left over from a charity bbq. I've frozen them and they will be made into sausage casserole at a later date.
* Darren bought home more bread bags from the charity BBQ. I've decrumbed them, dried them out and stored them for future use as bin liners and for storing food.
* Supermarket specials I bought this week were - Shapes biscuits for $1.47 a box ( IGA ), Grapes for $2 a kilo, Fountain tomato sauce for $1.19, Palmolive shower gel 500 mls for $3. The shower gel has been put away as Christmas stocking fillers for my girls.
* Dried all the washing on the line and clothes horses. I can't remember the last time I used the dryer.
* Made muesli bar slice for school lunch boxes and morning teas. It doesn't last long in my house as we all love to eat it.
* Made a triple batch of Anzac biscuit dough for the freezer. I baked some biscuits as well.
* Saved all water from the washing machine for the next load.
* Saved the shower warm up water to water my mango plants and other fruit trees.
* Refilled and diluted the shampoo and conditioner bottles in my girl's bathroom.
* Made all meals and snacks from scratch.
* We had a Valentine's Day dinner at home. Jessica picked a bunch of flowers from the garden for our dining table.
|Valentine's Day flowers from the garden.|
|Muesli bars slice|
|Raspberries from our garden.|