* Gratefully received some mini Christmas puddings / cake from a friend
* Made dried bread crumbs out of saved bread crusts. I love free items and no waste.
* Made wholemeal bread rolls. Some were used for homemade hamburgers.
* Kept the heater off as much as possible. It would be easier if we had real Spring weather not hot then cold.
* Saved the bread bags from a charity bbq. Some were use to line the bathroom bins.
* Picked silverbeet and spinach for a couple of meals.
* Dried all the washing on clotheshorses and the line. I can't remember the last time i used the dryer. It's still good to have one just in case.
* Gratefully received some water crackers and chocolates.
* Diluted the last of the cheap laundry liquid I bought years ago from Sam's Warehouse for 97 cents a bottle. Each bottle gives me about 30 washes. When diluted I get 60. It smells so nice that I save it for when the washing is a little smelly.
* Bought a huge head of cauliflower for 99 cents. I haven't been able to buy cauliflower for so long as it's been expensive. I also bought a small whole Kent pumpkin for 99 cents a kilo.
* .Gratefully received about 3 - 4 kilos of strawberries from a friend. I'll be making lots of jam for eating and present giving. Thankyou to my friend. The strawberries are a real blessing xoxo
* Cut out some rose pictures from wrapping paper. These will be used to decorate gift bags "Annabel style. "
* Planted out lots of bean seedlings. I also planted more dwarf bean and lettuce seeds. Five minutes later the heavens opened up and down came the rain.
* Ate out of the freezer two nights this week.
* Gratefully received some bbq sausages. I made them into a sausage casserole that gave us 10 serves ( 6 for the freezer ).
* Made a double batch of Anzac biscuit dough for the freezer. I'll be baking some of this on Christmas Eve for presents.
* Saved the shower warm up water for the garden.
* Fed the compost and worm farm with kitchen scraps.
* Picked the first of our strawberries for the season.
|In the garden|
|Our first strawberries|
|From the garden ( chicken coop )|
|Biscuit ( cookie ) dough|
|Darren sorting out his bulbs and Princess having fun|
|Wrapping paper roses from Annabel's birthday gift|
What fugal tasks did you complete this week ?