* Picked the last of the lemons off our tree.
* Darren gratefully received another 3 avocados. They have been a double blessing. We don't usually buy them because of their price. Darren has been using them instead of butter on toast. With butter prices skyrocketing, you can understand why we see them as a double blessing.
* Fed the worms with kitchen scraps.
* Line dried the washing two days this week. We are thankful for the Sun revealing it's beautiful rays to help us.
* Sold lots of cards and crafts in my blog shop. It's been quite a busy week with sales and replenishing new stock. I try to have new stock each week to keep things fresh. Please come on over and take a look.
* Decluttered a couple of bags of items and donated them to Savers. I received a discount stamp for the donation.
* Sold one dozen eggs.
* Fed the compost bins with grass and kitchen scraps.
* Made chicken stock with a carcass Jessica gave me. I then went on to make chunky chicken and veg soup.
* Made a batch of scones for a morning tea. I had a visit from a couple of Etsy Crafty Mum ladies on Tuesday. We spent a lovely day making cards and crafts with some time eating and drinking tea. The rest of the scones went into the freezer.
* Refilled the kitchen detergent ump bottle and dilute the liquid.
* Gratefully received a few sheets of glitter card stock.
|Our feathered girls|
|First signs of Spring|
|Under the pergola|
|Latest cards for sale in my blog shop.|