Here's what I managed to fit in when I found a few spare minutes -
* Sold two dozen eggs.
* Used recycled bread bags to line the bathroom bins.
* Planted bean, cucumber and lettuce seeds as well as bean seedlings I'd grown.
* Dried the washing on the line and clothes horses.
* Saved shower warm up water, drink bottle water and washing machine rinse water and reused it all around the house and garden where I could.
* Picked silverbeet for two meals.
* Filled up on petrol when I heard it was going up. It hasn't risen yet so I'll keep topping up every few days.
* Gratefully received six daisy plants and one cherry tomato plant from my Dad. My Dad has a beautiful display of daisies in his front garden. There are quite a few different colors and the plants have been throwing seedlings that Dad has been digging up and potting. He's got quite a nursery going under his pergola.
* Hand washed the dishes most nights.
|We'll start picking lettuce next week|
|The raspberry plants are growing rapidly|
|The tomato plants we grow each year.|