* Made potato cakes for lunch using leftover potato mash from dinner the night before. They are super yummy and it's amazing how far one large spoonful of potato mash stretches when you add seasonings and a little grated cheese.
* Gratefully received lots of glass jars from my parents.
* Juiced a few more lemons and froze the juice.
* Cleaned the kettle with citric acid.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Found two cot sheet sets for $5 each from Savers.
* Decluttered another bag of items, donated them to Savers and received a discount stamp.
* Sold one dozen eggs.
* Dried most of the washing on the line. Some was dried on clotheshorses and the rest went into the dryer.
* Gratefully received some water crackers and cheese from a friend.
* Made up two big bottles of foaming hand wash. I like to have it on hand ready to refill the pumps if I'm in a hurry.
* Gifted a jar of homemade jam, a bar of handmade soap and a candle ( store bought ) to a friend for her birthday. It's so easy to get presents together when I have these things all year round in my present cupboard.
* Mended one of Darren's jumpers.
* Saved the shower warm up water and used it to water the bean seedlings I've been growing.
|Birthday flowers from Darren|
|Flowers from Jessica|
|Jessica made this for me. Very yummy !!|