* Megan and I went to Australian Butchers to top up our meat supply. All meat was repackaged into meal sizes once we got home. We also went to Coles supermarket for a few bits and pieces.
* Both Megan and I did an inventory of our meat stocks before we went out shopping. Most of the meat we will share amongst the two families with some nights cooking different things to suit our tastes and budgets.
* Wrote out a menu plan for the next week and a half. Although I like to write menus a month or more in advance, we need to play it by ear and watch what we are using up and what is available to buy ( and if we are allowed out in the future ).
* Darren planted broccoli seeds.
* Massaman beef curry was on the dinner menu.
* Staked the cucumber plants. We are not sure if we'll get anything from them so we are feeding them up.
|Meat from Australian Butchers|