* Cut up tomatoes from our garden and onions into portions to make relish in the future. I've frozen two portions. At the moment some ingredients might be a bit hard to get so I thought I'd wait until Spring to make a fresh batch of relish.
* Darren did some tidying up down the side of the house and rearranged a few things in his shed to make room for some folding chairs we were given.
* Removed any cobwebs from inside our home.
* I spent a few hours watching old episodes of A Country Practice on Seven Plus ( tv ). Talk about walking down memory lane. This was a very popular tv show when I was a teenager in the 1980's.
* Megan cooked roast chicken Maryland pieces with roast potatoes and steamed veg for dinner.
* Darren picked the last of our tomatoes and they are ripening in trays under our pergola.
|Roses Megan bought 8 days ago.|
|Ready to freeze to make relish.|