For our family, we've had some changes. Darren lost his job on Monday. I've lost half of my cleaning work and will possibly loose some more as time goes on.
This poses some new challenges for most of us - so much spare time on our hands. What to do ? What to do ? So far Darren and I have kept fairly busy. That long list of jobs in my head will be put down on paper and we hope to complete most of them.
So I thought I'd share the things we do around here in the hope it will motivate and inspire you to keep on keeping on no matter what. I'll try to post everyday with at least one photo. The posts might be very short. Some days we might only do one or two things. Other days we might just watch tv. Whatever we do, we'll share. We hope you'll join us and share your daily adventures too.
* Wednesday we planted a few shrubs purchased about a month ago. Darren planted them along the chicken coop fence line..
* I got out all the little bottles of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel from our hotel stays last year. They have been put in the shower and we've started using them.
* I've taken all the packaging off the hotel soaps and put them into a container. Over the next week or so I plan to finely grate them to make laundry powder.
* Darren pruned a few rose bushes.
* I did four big loads of washing ( 2 babies in the house) and got most of it dry on the line.
* Megan and Darren went to a local supermarket and were able to get a packet of toilet paper and a few small groceries.