* Gratefully received a few lemons from a friend. They will be used when we cook fish in foil. We have a lemon tree but the lemons are still green.
* Sold two dozen eggs.
* Made a batch of gravy powder mix in readiness for the cool weather meals I hope to cook soon.
* Made a batch of natural yoghurt. Then made a batch of sweetened yoghurt form the natural one.
* Made a batch of Miracle Spray to sell to a cleaning client.
* Sold a batch of white choc and raspberry muffins.
* Saved the shower warm up water to pour on our pot plants. Emptied the family's water bottles on a few plants too.
* Stocked up on choc bits on a half price sale. I now have enough until they come on sale again leading up to Christmas.
* Gratefully received a jar of rhubarb and strawberry jam from a friend.
* Froze three single serves of leftovers.
* The family had frozen leftovers for dinner one night. A free meal.
* Picked lots of raspberries, tomatoes and strawberries from the garden. Soon I'll be able to make tomato relish.
* I gave my pantry a tidy up. From the tidy up I started writing this month's grocery shopping list. It
's always good to know what I have on hand before I shop.
* Cooked all meals from scratch.
* Dried the washing on the line.
* Some nights when the girls were out, Darren and I used the " no light ' rule when we watched tv.
* Filled up my car with petrol at $1.15 per litre and topped up again on Friday at the same price.
|From the garden|
|The raspberries keep coming|
|New cards in my Etsy shop|
|Freezing celery for winter stews etc|