* Cleaned the dishwasher using bi carb, white vinegar and Miracle Spray.
* Used recycled bread bags to line the bathroom bins, store food in the freezer and to scoop the kitty litter.
* Picked strawberries and lots of raspberries each day.
* Planted a punnet of mixed lettuce seedlings. Generally the punnets only have 8 seedlings. This punnet had 15. BONUS !!! I always try to pick one with more than the usual amount.
* Megan bought a whole new professional wardrobe from Savers for under $180 ( including a few pairs of shoes and a handbag ). All the items look new and most are really good brands. The retail value would be close to $1500.
* Fed the chickens some kitchen scraps plus a couple of lettuce plants that have gone to seed.
* Bought 3 cooked chickens form Coles on clearance for $6 each. I used my saved flybuys dollars so they didn't cost me anything.
* Picked a couple of tomatoes every few days.
* Received our latest gas bill. It was down by $16 for the same time last year. I'm happy with that considering the supply and usage charges have increased.
* Cleaned the kettle using citric acid. I poured the boiled water on a few bits of grass growing in the concrete cracks.
* Megan baked a batch of choc chip muffins. Some have been frozen for future snacks.
* I baked a big batch of scones for morning tea at church on Sunday. They were served with my homemade plum jam. A big hit. The rest of the scones were frozen for our eating.
* I spent a few hours making new cards to sell in my Etsy shop using supplies I have on hand.
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness.
* Refilled the kitchen foaming hand wash pump. Then I made up another big bottle of diluted shower gel to use as a refill.
|Megan's choc chip muffins|
|From the garden|
|New cards in my Etsy shop|
|From the oven|
|With homemade plum jam.|