The idea of this challenge is to list your goals ( what you'd like to use up ), how you'll do it and maybe a money saving along the way.
The challenge will last for the month of November which gives us all plenty of time to work out our strategy and to use things up.
My goals are -
* To use up more toiletry samples like shampoos, little soaps and shower gels.
* Use up a few unusual ingredients in my pantry by writing them into the menu plan
* Eat out of the freezer as much as possible. I'll be writing bits and pieces into the menu plan. I'll be needing room in my freezers in case legs of lamb, chicken fillets or drumsticks come on sale ( I can only dream ). We'll also need room to freeze our garden produce.
* Use up scraps of card making papers. Our card making group has made this a bit of a mission each month. We all have too many little bits of papers. The Christmas cards I'm making this year are following this theme.
* Take a good look at my fabric stash to see if I can make some presents. I do need to make a Christmas stocking for a new family member. Maybe I can research making Christmas decorations from material.
* Try to reduce my stash of tissue paper and gift bags by using them for Christmas presents.
If you'd like to join in the challenge feel free to comment below with your goals and how you'll achieve them.
|My fabric stash|