* Refilled all the foaming hand wash pumps with diluted shower gel. I also made up a couple of big refill bottles.
* Sold a couple of decorated hand towels to a friend.
* Baked and sold lots of mini quiches and choc chip muffins to a cleaning client.
* Gratefully received lots of bread bags from a charity bbq. They will be used to scoop the kitty litter or for kitchen rubbish bags.
* Made a big pot of sausage casserole with sausages leftover from a bbq. We had the casserole for dinner that night and froze three single serves for later.
* Sold two pamper packs and a few decorated hand towels to a cleaning client. She's asked for four jars of homemade jam the next time I come to clean.
* Picked silverbeet and lettuce for a few meals.
* Ate freezer meals a couple of nights when my days were crazy busy.
* Made the most of Spotlight's latest sale to purchase Christmas material at 50% off. I'll be making hanging tea towels to sell plus a few other projects I'm planning.
* Used the Wilson carparking app to get a better deal when I took my parents into the city.
* Kept both the cars topped up with petrol while it's cheap.
|Ready for Christmas|
|Ivory. The leader of the pack.|
|Coconut and olive oil soap|
|Mini pamper packs.|