* Darren picked hydrangeas from the garden. Their color is so vibrant.
* Sold four jars of jam to a cleaning client.
* Gratefully received a bunch of rhubarb and some peacharines from my Dad's garden.
* Filled up my car with petrol at $1.23 per litre near my parents home. Everywhere else was over $1.30 per litre.
* Picked lettuce and silverbeet for a couple of meals. I love to put finely shredded silverbeet in spag bol. The green looks great and adds extra nutrition
* Accepted extra cleaning work from a couple of clients. People love to have their homes extra clean leading up to Christmas.
* Gratefully received glass jars from different people. Some are suitable for use in my spice rack.
* Picked a small handful of raspberries and Darren was so excited to pick a small bowl of cherries from ' his ' tree. This is the first year he got more than 3 or 4. They taste so good too.
* Gratefully received lots of bread bags from a bbq.
* Sold one dozen eggs.
* Picked just over 500 grams of beans from the garden.
* Bought Bamboo cleaning sponges ( pack of 3 ) on clearance for 50 cents from Bunnings. You could say I bought lots and lots.
* Made chicken stock in the slow cooker. I won't have time to make a chunky soup from it so I'll freeze the stock for future use.
|Cherries from Darren's tree|
|From the garden|
|The raspberries are growing|
|Our lemon tree is coming back to life.|