With November coming to an end last week, so too did our ' Use It Up ' challenge. I don't think I used up everything on my original post at the start of November but I'm pretty pleased with my effort. Here's my list of achievements -
* Used scraps of material to decorated jars of jam I sell or give as presents. I also cut out extra circles ready for my next batch of jam making.
* Use a shower moisturiser sample tube. I even cut the tube in half to get another 4 portions out. Darren used a travel sized conditioner and shower gel.
* We ditched the foaming hand soap in the ensuite ( for now ) and used up two bars of soap I had sitting in the cupboard.
* Decorated a few more department store gift bags with scraps of decorated paper / cardstock.
* This year I'm using 8 gift bags from my stash and lots of tissue paper for Christmas present giving. I'll be on a mission next year to use more gift bags. They seem to multiply faster than I can use them.
* Used scraps of card making paper to make lots of gift tags for future use.
* Made a conscious effort to use quite a few tea light candles and my soy melt burner to have a lovely fragrance in my home. Just like the gift bags, I'm sure the tea lights multiply in my home. During November I used approximately 9 or 10 tea lights.
|Pretty hats for the homemade jam.|