* A jar of mixed nuts in their shells. We all have a clean Moccona coffee jar lurking in a cupboard. Dig it out, fill and decorated with a printed sticker. Maybe use one of those black chalkboard stickers as a label.
* Fill a jar with homemade biscuits. Tie a ribbon on with a handmade gift tag.If the present is for a male, tie a tartan ribbon for a more masculine look This sort of gift would retail for about $20 in the stores.
* Wrap a box of Dove soap with pretty wrapping / craft paper and tie with a luxurious ribbon. If you have a glittery brooch or hairpin, attach to the ribbon or thread it on.
* Here's my go to Kris Kringle present - A gift bag with a handmade soap, a jar of homemade jam and a cute note pad or decorated face washer.
* Re gift an unwanted present. I know this is a delicate subject but sometimes we can't use what is given to us. If it would be more suitable as a Kris Kringle gift , it's better to re gift than to not use it at all.
* Looking for a men's present ? My go to present is a gift bag with Lynx shower gel and Lynx deodorant. I always have these on hand in the present cupboard and only ever buy on a half price sale.
* A block of chocolate is always a winner. Team it up with a jar of homemade hot chocolate drink mix, add a cute spoon and perhaps a novelty mug.
|Homemade jam nicely decorated|