* I made pita chips in the oven using pita bread.
* Did a load of washing and hung most of it on clothes horses outside under the deck. It was a lovely sunny day and slightly warm.
* Did a quick whiz around with the dry mop on the bamboo floors. When I don't have time to get the vacuum out, the dry mop is a quick and easy way to sweep up the fluff and dirt.
* Darren was called in to work for the first time in 7 or 8 weeks. He said it was good to be back at the cafe helping. When he came home he did some more work on the new garden bed he built.
* Butterflied lamb cooked in the slow cooker was on the menu for dinner. I served it over a bed of mash with steamed veg.