* Megan and I wrote out a menu plan for the next 10 days.
* I used Megan's stick vacuum on the carpets and used the dry mop on the bamboo floors I mopped the floors as well.
* I gave our bedroom a bit of a tidy up. With extra family members in our home and a 14 month old who gets into everything, our bedroom was becoming a dumping ground for household items in the way.
* Cleaned our bathroom.
* Did a load of washing.
* Watered the plants that don't get watered from the rain.
* Poured the shower warm up water into the washing machine.
* Did a quick sort out of my wardrobe. I now have a bag of donations ready to go to the op shop.
* Roast chicken pieces was on the dinner menu for Wednesday. We had Tuna Mornay for dinner on Tuesday night. This is a new meal for us and Megan found a recipe on the internet she liked and changed it a bit to suit our tastes. She did a fabulous job.
|In the garden|