* I did some grocery shopping. It's good to see most items are back on the shelves. Toilet paper is still in short supply and what's available is quite expensive. Thankfully we have enough for the next few months.
* I picked up two packets of rump steak on clearance for just over $7 a kilo. This will be divided up into meal sizes and frozen for future cooking of Massaman beef curry and other casseroles.
* Refilled the shampoo and conditioner bottles and diluted them by 1/3
* Refilled the foaming hand wash pumps around the house with diluted shower gel.
* Tuna pasta bake was on the dinner menu.
|Tuna pasta bake before the cheese was put on|