Tuesday 19 May 2020

Abundant Cottage Adventures Monday 18th May 2020

Yesterday I spent the morning volunteering at our local community pantry.  When I got home Darren had been working on the front garden. 

We have a very overgrown Agapanthus plant at the letterbox that really needed to go.  The roots had grown under the garden pavers and lifted some of our lawn.  Once the plant had been removed ( which took hours and hours ) all the roots were dug out and the soil sifted.  Such a big job so I helped Darren for a couple of hours.

Lasagne,  mash and steamed veg was on the menu for dinner.


Portions of lasagne 

What is your favourite dinner dish ?


4 comments:

  1. I love a creamy chicken pasta. It is a very rare treat because certain people in my life will not eat chicken or pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many dishes I love. My husband makes Persian kebabs & rice, and those are probably my top favorite. I also love anything Mexican, and while I never make it for myself (not very healthy), I love nachos. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate...we took out a huge juniper bush for our friend. Took 8 hours or so...and three pickup/trailer loads of branches for the county chipper! I had no idea it would take so long. It would have been even worse, had Husband not done the final pullout of the stump by tractor.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.