Here's my menu plan -
Mon 20th Oct - Salad , fish portions and baked potatoes.
Tues 21st - Honey mustard chicken and rice.
Wed 22nd - Meat pie and greens
Thurs 23rd - Salmon patties, rice and zuc slice
Fri 24th - Freezer meals.
Sat 25th - Chicken curry in slow cooker with rice.
Sun 26th - Get your own but feed me
Mon 27th - Meatloaf, mash and veg
Tues 28th - Sausages, salad and bread stick
Wed 29th - Lasagne and salad
Thurs 30th - Salmon portions, salad and baked potatoes
Fri 31st - Chicken schnitzels, mash and veg
Sat 1st Nov - Chop suey and rice
Sun 2nd -Get your own but feed me
Mon 3rd - Spag bol
Tues 4th - Crumbed chicken drumsticks, mash and greens
Wed 5th - Roast beef in slow coker with roast veg
Thurs 6th - Tuna pasta bake
Fri 7th - Bits and pieces of meat and veg
Sat 8th - Freezer meals
Sun 9th - Get your own but feed me
Mon 10th Meatloaf, salad and pasta salad
Tues 11th - Sliced meat, smashed potatoes, pasta salad and mixed lettuce
Wed 12th - Roast chicken with roast veg
Thurs 13th - Tuna casserole and greens
Fri 14th - Hamburgers and wedges
Sat 15th - Nasi Goreng
Sun 16th - Get your own but feed me
Mon 17th - Saucy chicken drumsticks, mash and veg
Tues 18th - Sausages and salad
Wed 19th - Silverside in slow cooker with roast veg
* Potatoes have doubled in price recently so we are having rice a little more often.
* The bits an ieces meat is jst that. I have small packages of leftover lamb, beef and tow ( uncooked chops. Everyone can pick their own.
* For those who are new to my blog, Sundays are when Darren and the girls cook their own dinner and prepare something for me. It's a great chance for them to practice and expand their cooking skills ( and give me a night off ).
* Salads are nothing grand. Just lettuce, tomato, cuccumber, cheese, eggs and beetroot if we have it. It also depends on the prices of the salad ingredients.
* All foods are cooked from scratch. The only prepackaged food is the fish portions..
|Tuna casserole with corn flakes on top|
|Lasagne big enough for three meals for the family.|
|Homemade hamburgers and wedges|
|Roast beef and veg|
|Meat pie yummy !!!|