* Cut up some scrap netting and soft tulle to use as ties and bows for some Mother's Day presents.
* Recycled all kitchen scraps. I divided them between the compost bin, the worm farm and the chickens.
* Gratefully received some glass jars from my friend Leesa. Thankyou so much. You know how much I love those jars ( and given on Mother's Day too ). xoxo
* Baked lots of Cranberry Hootycreek biscuits for snacks.
* Made a double strength batch of Miracle Spray.
* Saved a cereal bag to cut up as go - between for chops, hamburgers and portions of frozen soup.
* Dried as much washing as possible on clothes horses.
* Darren gave me two gardening catalogues so I could cut out the pictures to make cards. I've already started cutting.
* Saved the wrapping paper, bubble wrap and one envelope from my Mother's Day presents.
* Bought four gift bags for 37 cents each and two rolls of ribbon for 75 cents each from Woolworths. They were clearing out some Mother's Day stock this week. When I get a chance I'll have a look in Coles.
* Gave Cranberry Hootycreek biscuits as part of the Mother's Day presents for my Mum and Mother In Law.
* Darren grew some chrysanthemums from cuttings to give to our Mums. I used plastic wrap'I'd saved from Megan's baptism flowers and tied it with ribbon I had on hand. They look just beautiful and didn't cost us anything but time and love. Both Mums loved them.
* Juiced some lemons and froze the juice in ice cube trays.
* Gratefully received some single serve desserts
* Found four tops at the op shop for under $17 total.
|Homemade and decorated presents for the Mums.|
|Handmade gift tags and ribbons.|
|Homegrown flowers for the Mums|
|Presents my family gave me.|
|I have everything I need.|
|Cards my girls made for me.|
|The start of the lemon juicing season.|
What frugal tasks did you complete this week ?