Wednesday 3 August 2016

Due To My New Kitchen Being Built .........

Hi everyone. 

Due to my new kitchen being built at the moment,  I'll be unable to post the grocery specials for the next couple of weeks.  I do apologise for any inconvenience.  I just can't get to my laptop at the moment.   My house is all packed into boxes for the new kitchen and flooring being installed over the next two weeks.

Here are some links to posts I wrote a while ago that might jog your memory.  Happy reading.


Making Air Freshener
http://myabundantlife07.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/making-your-own-air-freshener.html

Soap Making
http://myabundantlife07.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/soap-making.html

Reducing Your Heating Bill
http://myabundantlife07.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/5-easy-ways-to-cut-your-heating-bill.html

Budget Cutting
http://myabundantlife07.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/cutting-budget-when-theres-nothing-left.html

Budget Card Making
http://myabundantlife07.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/card-making-on-budget.html


My old kitchen.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    That's okay, thanks for always posting the specials.
    Hope the kitchen is coming along well.
    Thanks for these other posts. Will be good to go back and have a read

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just have to brave Woolworths and sniff out the specials myself - much easier when you do it for me! Lol!
    I've now got my hubby calling our 'walk-in-linen press 'the shop'. He thinks its great that he can go shopping in there for deodorant, soap, shampoo and conditioner etc. :)

    I bet you are excited about the new kitchen - the mess, not so much!

    Cheers - Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's one place you can take your husband shopping and he won't break the budget.

      THE MESS, THE MESS !!! I'll be so glad to see the boxes go. I've started putting things in the new kitchen drawers.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished kitchen. Did you go through a company who does kitchens like a Joinery business or did you DYI flat packs?
    We can always look on line at the specials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went through a kitchen company. I wanted a good quality kitchen that's hard wearing. I also had an exact style in mind and the flat packs are very limiting.

      Delete
  4. you must be very excited about the new kitchen, Wendy...I'll look forward to seeing the pix when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grocery specials from supermarkets can be delivered direct to your email address every Wednesday morning. You can sign up online and the specials catalogues are specific to shops within the postcode you nominate. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.