* Cut up two cereal bags to use between frozen soup portions and chops.
* Gratefully received two discount fuel dockets. Thankyou Joy and Tania
* Bought approximately 8 - 9 kilos of broccoli at a bargain price of 79 cents a kilo. Over the next couple of days I spent some time cutting, blanching and freezing it.
* Gratefully receive lots of colored card stock and other card making bits and pieces from the Cheapskates card making day.
* Bought oranges for 49 cents a kilo and zucchinis for $1.49 kg.
* Made 10 cards to sell at some point in the future. I used supplies I already had on hand.
* Used my new dry mop head to give the bamboo floors a sweep over. This saves me getting the vacuum cleaner out mid week. I bought this mop about three years ago and have only used the wet mop head on the tiles.
* Picked silverbeet from the garden for three meals.
* Baked some ANZAC biscuits to take to the Paperific Expo in Melbourne today. This will be my morning tea and I'm also bringing a bottle of water. I'm treating myself to a cuppa and lunch.
* Did a one off cleaning job on Tuesday. This family rings up about one a year to every 18 months for a clean. I'm very grateful for the extra work every now and then.
* Refilled the foaming hand wash pump in my bathroom.
* Made Miracle Spray to sell to a cleaning client.
* Fed our chooks some grass and weeds.
* Saved the washing machine water for each next load.
* Had the heater off for a couple of days due to us working hard to get our home back in order.
* Cooked all meals from scratch. Froze a single serve of sausage casserole.
* Reused bread bags to double wrap items for the freezer
* Froze tomato paste into ice cubes..
|It's hard to get them to keep still|
|Our plum stick has come to life|
|Single easel card|
|Girl's side stepper card|
|Lots of broccoli for the freezer|
|My second oven ( top )|
|My wall of ovens - YAY !!|
Did you complete any frugal tasks this week ?