* Gratefully received a loaf of bread.
* Fed lots of weeds and grass to the chickens
* Baked four loaves of wholemeal bread with extra goodness. Infact, I got Darren to help make the dough. i was running out of time so he pitched in.
* Gratefully received lots and lots of bread bags from a charity bbq. They will be repurposed into bathroom bin liners.
* Sold 1 dozen eggs, a jar of jam and lots of muffins to a cleaning client.
* Picked a few lemons from our tree.
* Sorted out some toiletry packs that were given to us as presents a while ago. We can't use them due to skin allergies so we will be making up pamper hampers for our church's charity day later in the year.
* Made five greeting cards using freebies from a card making magazine. My girls bought a subscription to a magazine for my Mother's Day present. It's a gift that keeps on giving.
* Reduced the heater temperature to 19 degrees when I was home alone or had it turned off. I also closed the ducted heating vents and door in the girl's bedrooms when they were at work.
* Darren used the dry mop to sweep the bamboo floors instead of using the vacuum cleaner.
* Gratefully received some glitter card stock and vintage style cards from Jessica to make more cards.
* Made up a container of gravy powder from scratch.
* Made a double batch of ANZAC biscuit dough. I froze some dough for later and baked some to eat now.
|Handmade nautical themed cards|
|Darren is hoping to get this for his birthday today.|
|Mango trees. You can see the growth since January|
|Daisies in full bloom after a good pruning a couple of months ago.|
|On the menu - fish in foil.|