Here's what else we got up to this week -
* Made pita chips for savoury snacks and nachos.
* Made pizzas from wholemeal pita breads. We used bits and pieces from the freezer and fridge. This is one of our budget friendly versions of takeaway.
* Saved the washing machine rinse water for each next load.
* Made another container of dried seasoned bread crumbs. After making all those salmon patties, my container was almost empty. Thankfully I had a container of dried bread crumbs I'd made a few weeks ago. I just had to add the seasoning and shake.
* Made a bottle of double strength Miracle Spray.
* Froze four single serves of leftovers.
* Picked more lemons from our tree. I juiced and froze it into ice cube trays.
* Fed the compost bins with kitchen scraps.
* Let our chickens out to free range for a while. They had a lovely feed of grass and insects.
* Dried most of the washing on clothes horses over the ducted heating vents.
* Used storage containers to store lots of bits and pieces in the fridge. I'm trying to avoid plastic cling wrap as much as possible.
* Gave a jar of homemade jam and some lemons from our tree as a hostess gift.
* Used old school notices as shopping lists and " to do ' lists.
* Reused lots of plastic bags over and over again around our home.
* Saved the washing machine water for each next load.
|Lunch at Miss Marple's|
|Out with my love.|
|Making Miracle Spray|
|Ham and pineapple pizza|