Here's a simple list of supplies needed and a few ideas to get you started -
* Blank cards. Kmart sells 25 blank cards and envelopes in packs for $3. Alternatively your local discount store will sell colored cards - 8 in a pack for about $2 - $3.50
* Glue Stick
* Grey led pencil
* Stickers or stars or other Christmas themes
* Colored pens
* Twine, ribbon, embroidery threads or colored string.
* Round glass to trace around
* Merry Christmas stamp or stickers
* Bling ( embellishments )
* Christmas wrapping paper
* Paper doilies
The Christmas trees on this card were cut out with a shape punch. Alternatively you could cut out triangles to get the same effect. The ' Merry Christmas ' at the bottom is a sticker I bought on Boxing Day at 50% off.
The Christmas tree is made from a paper doily folded on different angles. The embossed background could be substituted by wrapping paper
These simple cards were made with strips of patterned paper. and a stamped message. Alternatively you could use scraps of wrapping paper and a small gift tag ( always bought on clearance after Christmas )
This card features baubles cut from Christmas wrapping paper. Thin silver ribbon was glued to the back of the baubles then attached to the back of the red background. Little bows were attached with a hot glue gun