* Made about 150 - 200 sausages rolls for a couple of future family events. I lost track of how many I made.
* Bought Shapes biscuits on sale for $1.49 a box. We don't eat much in the way of ready made food. This is one of the few exceptions.
* Sold a dozen eggs.
* Gratefully received a card making parcel from my friend Annabel. Her blog The Bluebirds Are Nesting is a wonderful source of inspiration for making beautiful things on a budget.
* Picked about 10 - 12 raspberries every second day.
* Made about 150 mini quiches for future family events. Of course we all had to sample them and I got the thumbs up from Darren and the girls. The rest of the quiches are in the freezer.
* Gratefully received some breakfast quiches and pumpkin soup from a friend.
* Bought some " new " cushions from the op shop for $3.80 each. They are jst the right color for my bed.
* Made about a dozen more cards with supplies given to me. At this stage they are blank on the inside. I'll stamp them when the occasion arises.
* Went through some old magazines I have at home and ripped out pages I can use to make more cards.
* Made a double batch of pizza dough. Each batch makes four pizza bases. We had pizza for tea on Sunday so the remaining six dough balls are in the freezer.
* Saved lots of warm up water from the shower and poured it into the washing machine. We also saved lots of washing water for the next load.
* Diluted and refilled the dishwashing liquid bottle.
* Megan picked up some Easter twine and noodle boxes at 75% off for 60 cents each.
* Made a double batch of peanut butter choc chip biscuits. I baked some and froze the rest of the dough.
|Grown from a cutting.|
|Peanut butter choc chip biscuits|
|Megan's 60 cent Easter bargains|
|Found growing in the veggie garden|
|Our first small feijoa fruit|
|Silverbeet almost ready to pick|
What frugal tasks did you complete this week ?