* Sorted out the freebies from the flower show and stored them in my garden shed.
* Ripped up some school notices to use as note paper. I bought a magnetic clipboard a few years ago from a $2 shop. It came with a note pad but once I used it up I started using school notices. It's the perfect size for a weekly shopping list or a "To Do" list.
* Washed the dishes by hand a few nights this week when there wasn't enough to put the dishwasher on.
* Made a few more birthday cards.
* Picked the first crop of lemons from our tree for this season.
* Gratefully received two big Queensland Blue pumpkins from my friend Cath. Megan has put her order in for pumpkin soup.
* Picked 10 - 15 raspberries each day.
* Bought a big bag of apples from the fruit and veg shop bargain table for $1. There were about 15 - 20 apples in the bag and they all looked good.
* Saved lots of warm up water and shower water for the washing machine.
* Froze three serves of left over beef stew and two of tuna pasta bake. I'll have to put freezer meals on the menu again as they keep piling up.
* Darren and I made two dozen hot cross buns. We've eaten some fresh, some toasted under the grill and the rest are for the freezer. Our freezer gets fed well doesn't it ?
* Planted out the broccoli seedlings I've grown from seed.
* Gratefully received some fruit salad, sandwiches and small desserts.
|Freebies from the flower show|
|First lemons of the season.|
|$1 a bag apples.|
|My clipboard note pad.|
|Homemade hot cross buns.|
|Part of our Easter display|