* Used old bread bags to line both our bathroom bins.
* Decorated department store bags using papers I already had on hand. They are then reused for gift giving for all occasions. This week I had three gifts to get ready for giving. I was able to recycle one gift bag from my stash and reuse two department store bags. It must be years since I bought gift bags and birthday wrapping paper.
* Fed bread crusts and old lettuce to the chickens.
* Sold one dozen eggs.
* Sold one hanging hand towel, five decorated face washers and a hand towel to a friend.
* Made up two bottles of diluted Dynamo laundry liquid. We've had extra house guests for the last few weeks and they love scented clothes. My homemade laundry powder doesn't have a scent so this was the next best thing for them.
* Made up foaming hand wash for some of my cleaning clients when cleaning their homes. They have the foaming pumps but bought the hand wash gel. I'm saving them money too.
* Froze all leftovers into single serves.
* Made a triple batch of laundry powder.
* Gratefully received a couple of discount fuel dockets in the mail from a friend. Thankyou so much Tania.
* Bought a couple of Lilydale cooked chickens in Coles for just over $7 each. Darren peeled the meat off the bones to make lots of yummy meals. The bones went into the slow cooker to make stock. Over this weekend I'll be making big pots of chicken soup.
* Donated two bags of goodies to Savers and received a discount stamp for future purchases.
|Making laundry powder|
|Slow cooker chicken stock|
|Diluting the laundry liquid,|