Saturday 19 February 2022

Sorry, No Post Today.

 I'm so sorry but I'm unable to post my frugal task list this week.  I've developed a bad eye infection and need rest for the next few days.

Hopefully my list will be twice as long by the time next Saturday comes round.

I'm still planning on sharing a Frugal February / Spending Freeze on Wednesday if my eye improves by then.

Here are a couple of links to some blog posts from years gone by.  Enjoy reading.

Getting Your Budget In Order For A New Year

Budget Party Food For Kids ( Or Adults )

Ice Cube Trays - 5 Uses To Save You Money

Slashing Your Laundry Costs

Olive Oil Soap

How To Make Gift Tags





10 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! That's not good. Hope it improves quickly. Have a better week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your eye is better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Sorry to read you have an infection. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling much better soon. Take care of yourself. Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I hope your eye is better soon! Eye infections are NO fun. Wishing you fast healing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well soon Wendy
    Janine Colac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the eye heals up quickly Wendy

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.