* While I've been at work Darren has vacuumed and mopped the floors.
* I cleaned the kettle with citric acid to get rid of the mineral build up. Once it's cleaned the kettle looks brand new.
* Cleaned out the fridge and gave the shelves a wipe down.
* Wiped the kitchen cupboards of toddler finger prints.
* Did a couple of loads of washing and dried what we could on clothes horses.
* Gratefully received quite a few small packets of lamb chops from a friend. We feel very blessed that she thought of us.
* Darren and Kurt have been building a new garden bed in honour of Darren's mum. As soon as it's planted I'll post some photos.
* I picked a few handfuls of raspberries and beans from the garden.
* Gave the washing machine a good wipe over. I cleaned the lint filter and put the machine on a long hot cycle with Epsom Salts to clean out the drum and pipes.
* Lamb shanks with vegetables on a bed of mash was on the menu for Wednesday night. Shepherds pie was enjoyed Tuesday night.
|In the garden|