* Megan and I went grocery shopping. The supermarket shelves are almost back to normal except for toilet paper, paper towel, rice, flour and sugar. I was able to buy the elusive self raising flour which I haven't seen anywhere for three weeks. Now I can bake to my heart's content without having to ration the flour out. With today's grocery shopping done I don't need to buy anything for the next couple of weeks.
* Cleaned the dishwasher with bi carb and vinegar. The door and seals were wiped down with miracle spray.
* Picked a good sized bowl of raspberries and a handful of beans from our garden.
* Rearranged the pantry to fit in today's shop. It felt like I was playing Tetris when I was trying to make more room in the pantry.
* Megan did three loads of washing.
* Dusted all surfaces inside.
* Lamb chops cooked on the bbq with mashed potato and steamed veg was on the menu for dinner tonight.
|Today's haul of raspberries|
|Growing in the guttering on the fence.|