* I did a phone interview with a lady who works for the Bendigo Council in regional Victoria. . She's writing an article on stretching your dollar through these challenging times. I was able to share how we fill our days, how we were prepared when the supermarket shelves were stripped bare and what we've been up to in the garden. As soon as I get a link to the article I'll share it with you all.
* I chatted with our eldest daughter Jessica on the phone. We haven't seen her in over 3 weeks and she's really missing us. She's keeping busy with her Uni studies and thankfully still has enough work at the donut cafe.
* Dusted all surfaces.
* Darren vacuumed and mopped the floors
* I did two loads of washing and dried as much as I could on clothes horses over the ducted heating vents.
* I cleaned our shower, sink and mirror.
* Spag bol with garlic bread was on the menu for dinner on Friday.
* Homemade Family Meat Pie was on the menu for Saturday's dinner.
|Homemade Family Meat Pie|