Monday I had the house to myself while the others moved furniture from Megan's rental. I enjoyed the peace and quiet while doing a little bit of cleaning. Here's what else happened in the Gower house over the last couple of days -
* Darren and Kurt washed all the family cars and vacuumed the insides.
* Darren bought Lindt Easter bunnies in Kmart for $1 each. He bought quite a few that we'll be giving throughout the year with birthday presents.
* Darren cooked pork dumplings for dinner that night.
* Wiped down the kitchen cupboards and removed fingermarks from a certain little one year old boy.
* Cleaned the microwave inside and out.
* Made a spray bottle of diluted dishwashing liquid with cooled boiled water. This works really well on all kitchen surfaces and doesn't leave streak marks.
* Picked four feijoas from under the tree.
* Picked a small bowl of raspberries. The fruit picking is slowing down.
* Cleaned out the laundry cupboard and wiped under the washing machine.
* Posted a few parcels of cards I'd sold a couple of days earlier.
|Feijoas from our tree.|