* I volunteered at the local food pantry. Most people who come in just quietly fill up their bags with whatever food they can get their hands on Yesterday we had 2 ladies come in ( separately ) who were so grateful for any help we could give. One lady was so overwhelmed she broke down in tears. She has no work and no food. I've never seen someone so happy to see vegetables and she couldn't wait to cook them for her children. It really makes you realise that no matter how tough times are, there's always room for gratitude and thankfulness when help comes your way.
* We dried the washing on the line.
* I picked another small bowl of raspberries and 2 feijoas from the garden.
* Megan and I did a menu plan for the next 10 days.
* Chop suey and mashed potato was on the menu for dinner.
|Chop suey with lots of veggies|