Friday, 17 April 2020
Abundant Cottage Adventures Thursday 16th April 2020
Here's what we got up to on Thursday -
* Sold a dozen eggs, two jars of relish and a greeting card bundle to a friend.
* Planted a garden bed in our backyard. I'd been digging this bed over and trimming the plants for the last few months but wasn't happy with the growth habits of a few of the plants. So yesterday I bought a few new plants and also used plants we had in pots. Now it looks much better. While the weather is still mild I'll be concentrating on the next garden bed that needs work.
* We had salmon patties ( from the freezer ), salad ( lettuce from our garden ) and roast potatoes for dinner.
* Darren and I enjoyed a morning tea of homemade scones with homemade jam and a cup of tea on the deck.
* We enjoyed lots of time watching Luka trying to master the art of walking. He takes quite a few steps, stops, has a squeal of delight at his new skill then sits down and continues crawling. He's such a funny little boy.