* Darren and I enjoyed watching our church service online. Yesterday's theme was ' anxiety '. Very appropriate for what everyone is going through right now.
* I spent a couple of hours cutting out some men's cards to decorate and sell. When our family moved back in, I had to move most of my card making supplies and desk into our bedroom. The corner is a little cluttered but it does give me the chance to do my own thing without little fingers trying to get into things. Luka loves to sit on my knee and ' help ' with whatever I'm doing.
* Enjoyed an afternoon tea of scones, jam and a cuppa.
* We had leftover family meat pie for dinner.
* Picked raspberries, feijoas, a few beans and collected an egg.