* Darren and I went to work on Wednesday morning.
* I made a big batch of pumpkin scones with the pumpkin I'd cooked the previous day. The scones have been frozen for future morning and afternoon teas.
* We were blessed to be given chops and steak earlier in the week. They needed to be cooked ASAP so for dinner on Wednesday we had chop casserole cooked in the slow cooker.
* Thursday morning I went to work.
* After lunch I took my Dad into the city for his eye check up. These visits are routine after having treatment on a melanoma back in late 2018. The melanoma continues to shrink and the specialist is very happy with Dad's progress.
* While I was out and about on Thursday Darren dusted the house and cleaned the toilets.
* Massaman beef curry was on the menu for dinner.